× Добро пожаловать на наш форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся увидеть Вас здесь еще не один раз!

Seattle Mariners face coverings, sportfacecoverings.com, Major League Baseball

Больше
3 года 3 нед. назад #2684 от WilliamR
Another postseason series between the teams would further fuel a budding rivalry that should continue to blossom throughout the decade. Los Angeles Angels face coverings

“I’ve obviously expressed it before. I love Chicago," Rizzo said. "I love the fans. I love the city. I’m happy here. It’s just about doing what’s right and what makes sense.”

The White Sox should target one veteran in particular to replace the injured Eloy Jimenez in 2021. Seattle Mariners face coverings

sportfacecoverings.com
Major League Baseball Face Mask

Cubs president Jed Hoyer said earlier this spring he planned to have contract extension talks with members of the Cubs core. And according to one report, they've made at least one offer.

Enemy No. 1 of the 2020 Yankees was very briefly on the right side during the 2009 season. He signed in December of 2008, appeared in 10 games in May for the Yankees’ stable of pitchers, then was optioned back down to Triple-A. Colorado Rockies face coverings

Peralta isn’t a lock to open the year in the rotation, but a developing changeup should give him a real chance to start this season. Peralta’s K-BB% (28.0) would’ve ranked top-five had he qualified last year, when he had a better expected ERA than Gerrit Cole and Clayton Kershaw. The addition of Kolten Wong and Jackie Bradley Jr. should be a big help on defense, while Milwaukee has increased strikeouts by 10% over the last three seasons (third-most in baseball).

The Yankees received good news on Wilson, who underwent an MRI after feeling shoulder tightness in his last outing. The images showed no other injury, so it’s safe to say he’ll make the roster to start the season and they'll continue to monitor the situation.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.262 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум