× Добро пожаловать на наш форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся увидеть Вас здесь еще не один раз!

Custom Travel NFL Mugs, New Orleans Saints, nflcoffeemugs.com

Больше
3 года 3 нед. назад #2142 от WilliamR
So is there any hope that he can turn it around this year? In a recent article by Pro Football Focus, they did give some optimism for Littleton in 2021: Seattle Seahawks

The career of Leonard Williams has been rooted in coaching changes and inconsistencies. Drafted by the New York Jets with the sixth-overall pick in the 2015 draft, the former USC Trojan has also been moved around the defensive line.

"So he would call me his Bayou brother, and I call him my 'Wampus Cat brother,' because the Leesville [High School] Wampus Cats," Hester said. Minnesota Vikings

If the Texans are to trade Watson, they would be smart to do it before the 2021 NFL Draft. Kansas City Chiefs

Short, 31, hasn’t been a full-time starter since 2018. He’s entering the back end of his career and could be looking for a ring before calling it. Worst of all? There’s no telling if Short will be healthy enough for even a minimal contract.

Winslow declined to comment before his sentence, saying his lawyers had advised him not to speak.

But when Hubbard doesn’t have space, like a poor man’s Travis Etienne, he loses his utility. Hubbard really needs to find a wide-open passing offense with a good enough quarterback to keep extra defenders out of the box. If he’s drafted by team further behind in its offensive evolution, I’m concerned that Hubbard will be a sweet-passing point guard that can’t shoot on a team full of one-on-one slashers -- with one world-class skill that'll go wasted on the vine. New Orleans Saints

nflcoffeemugs.com
Custom Travel NFL Mugs

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.071 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум