× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

Tampa Bay Rays, mlbfantasygm.com, Mlb Masks For Sale

Больше
3 года 1 мес. назад #1946 от WilliamR
OK. I’ll be the first to say it. Arte Moreno, it’s time you sold the Angels to an owner who is hungry for World Series glory. You keep hiring newbie general managers and then tying them down to your own whims on talent and finances. When a general manager says, “Let’s play the games and see what happens,” it translates into another visionless year. No playoffs. No glory.

This article originally appeared on Detroit Free Press: How Detroit Tigers might use Franklin Perez, Jeimer Candelario in 2021 Tampa Bay Rays

The coach's suspension came after the Athletic reported that he was accused of making inappropriate advances toward at least five women in the sports media industry over the course of about five years when he was employed by the Cleveland Indians, New York Mets and Angels. Arizona Diamondbacks

"The big thing in my career so far is about staying healthy," Yamamoto said. "It's one of those issues that has been underlying for a while. So this offseason I really focused on my shoulder, getting my shoulder healthy so it can last however many innings that I'm going to throw. That was the main thing, cleaning up mechanics, being in the zone a lot more. The main thing is just being healthy." Boston Red Sox

Josiah Gray, a 23-year-old right-hander who is the organization’s top prospect according to MLB Pipeline, and Kody Hoese, a 23-year-old third baseman who is ranked third, will join second baseman Michael Busch (No. 4), right-hander Bobby Miller (No. 7) and middle infielder Jacob Amaya (No. 10) in big-league camp.

Spring training is almost here for Major League Baseball teams and the 2021 campaign really can’t get here any sooner. Looking ahead, the Cleveland Indians will once again have high expectations to try and capture the AL Central title, even without Francisco Lindor.

The Los Angeles Dodgers made it quite evident to the baseball world that they fully intend on repeating as World Series champions. They avoided arbitration with pitcher Walker Buehler, re-signed third baseman Justin Turner and added ace Trevor Bauer to their starting rotation. Detroit Tigers

mlbfantasygm.com
Mlb Masks For Sale

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.407 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум