× Добро пожаловать на наш форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся увидеть Вас здесь еще не один раз!

sportfacecoverings.com, Miami Marlins face coverings, Baseball Face Coverings

Больше
3 года 1 мес. назад #2253 от WilliamR
Kelenic and his agent lashed out at the Mariners in comments made to USA Today following Mather's resignation last month. After homering earlier this week Kelenic said he's using those words as motivation. Cleveland Indians face coverings

sportfacecoverings.com
Baseball Face Coverings

"I still got some work that I need to do. Obviously trying to improve on commanding fastball, my spike breaking ball hasn’t been effective for me yet. Building some strength. if I do that, the more games I pitch, I'll feel more prepared for this season...

“Walking out there and seeing fans in the stands, having people cheer — we’ve really, really missed that,” Hendricks said. “You saw it from all the guys. Everybody was out there. Everybody was upbeat, with a little more energy today. That was so cool, just getting back to somewhat normal, having fans out there.” San Diego Padres face coverings

Matt Olson is no stranger to the defensive shift. Both as a first baseman and when he's at the plate. Atlanta Braves face coverings

BRADENTON, Fla. — The Detroit Tigers picked up a 6-1 win against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Tuesday at LECOM Park in Bradenton, Florida. The Tigers improved to 2-1 in Grapefruit League play.

Our fantasy baseball analysts reveal their favorite draft target on each of the five American League West teams. This could be a perceived draft value, an emerging star they're picking everywhere, or anything in between. Miami Marlins face coverings

In 12 starts last season, deGrom led the league in strikeouts (104) and strikeouts-per-nine innings (13.8) through 68 innings. Additionally, deGrom posted a 2.38 ERA, a 0.956 WHIP and a 4-2 overall record. With these stats, deGrom finished third in NL Cy Young voting, losing to then-Cincinnati Reds pitcher and current Los Angeles Dodger Trevor Bauer.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.443 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум